Hello Dolly! & T-Minus 4 Days
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Cera is almost done packing the things she needs for her move to Los Angeles. She's outta here on Saturday morning. Um, that's in four days. Let me distract myself by posting pictures of her birthday last Friday.
Cera FINALLY got a new cell phone. For those of you that don't know, she had an old old old phone that her co-workers dubbed her "Zack Morris phone" (hahahaha) and it drove me crazy. It was heavy and big and didn't have texting capabilities - I'm pretty sure it had a rotary dial on it. But I must say she did it right- she bought an iPhone and named it Dolly...
I was so happy, I made her pose in front of the Apple store
And here is a photo of Cera about to blow out her birthday cupcake. She turned 26, a wee babe.
She made a wish but was tight lipped about it
And then OF COURSE we played Rock Band for hours - it's been a month and we're still going strong...
Cera on drums, she has the cocky pose down
Megan on bass in a very relaxed position
And here is Cera giving me lip when I'm telling her it's her turn to play the guitar but all she wanted to do was play with Dolly
Ok, that's all I have from her birthday. I've been doing contract work with Scripps and I went to Nashville on Sunday night for a roast. It was much fun and I was able to see all of my old friends from the outer offices. I don't have any photos though, my bad.
Matt took Lottie Sue on a drive around the yard in her pink car. Here are a few photos of the adorable one...
Pink nose/cold nose
Beep beep!
Listen buddy, I have the right of way - not you
Ooh, and here are some recently scanned photos.
This is our mom with Cera as a baby
This is GranBunny as a newborn - I think she and Lottie Sue look alike, especially in the eyes
Here I am, looks like I broke into GranBunny's makeup and applied it myself - with my eyes closed
A full shot in GranBunny's kitchen, this ensemble has a lot going on (I've always been fashion forward) And now for a few random shots of Lottie Sue - I almost forgot - she has a tooth coming in! Two are there but only one is making the move currently. I simply can't wait to see her with teeth.
Playing in the floor after a nap
Put your feet in the air, wave them round like you just don't care
In the jumper, jumping away
Moments before she was talking into the microphone, but she was going to town on this piano
Alrighty, I'm out going to sign off for now. I hope everyone is enjoying life!
No comments:
Post a Comment