Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Cera! & Carrie's Going To Kill Me But I'm Doing It Anyway

Happy Birthday CERA!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Tri-CERA-tops!
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuu!!!!

I hope you have a great day - we love you very much!!


And while I am on the subject...Cera is leaving in nine days - NINE! I am really trying not to panic. For my freelance work I had to create a playlist of songs about Los Angeles (what timing!) and it was a little too much for me this evening. I have been in the study listening to all of these songs for hours, if someone walked in they would be worried if they didn't know it was for a job. I really am fine and so very happy for her - it's an awesome thing to do, just very sad that I won't see her all the time like I do now. Oh boy (tears are welling) - must change subject.

Lottie Sue is doing well, being adorable comes easy for her so she doesn't sweat it. I will post photos of her this weekend. I lost my camera and am searching for a new one. I've bought two that I don't like so if you have a small pocket camera you like please let me know. We have the fancy camera but I want something to throw in my purse. Anywho, me with no camera means not a lot of photos - actually no new ones. So that's why I'm posting older ones. Very random and here they are...oh wait, but let me start with this one. It's one of my favorites of all time and will live forever on the net now...

Um yes, Carrie (sweet haircut!*) is wearing flannel-footed pajamas but don't you think she owns it with this pose?
(I will note that Carrie did actually win an Emmy and I photoshopped it in there for a joke a while ago - in case you were wondering why she is holding the statue)

A cow taken from the side of the road in Kingston

Ooh, and then I found some travel shots from years past...

Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park, Montana

Charleston, South Carolina

Napali Coast, Kaui

Another Napali Coast shot

Here are some photos from our Seattle/British Columbia trip...

The famous Pike fish market

An alley that was plastered with posters

Another alley shot

We hiked on Mount Ranier, here is the peak from one of the glaciers

This is us at Ruby Beach in Washington, it was super cool

Nature walking in some forest over there

Gigantic tree

A giant picture - the Parliament in Victoria, BC

Ooh, finding this Giant Picture made me happy. It was a thing Matt did before we met and he has photos from really all over the US and Europe. I'm going to try to find all of them and post them. You'll love them, he has some really good ones.

Alright, off to bed. It is LATE and way past my bedtime. Until next time!

*I had terrible haircuts basically my entire childhood so I can rag on her Dorthy Hammill.

2 comments:

Emily said...

love the giant picture! you've totally inspired me to look thru our old pics. We're not as funny and creative as you all though! :)

Carrie C said...

Um...why? I would like to add, in my own defense, that I was nine in that picture (not 15 like some would lead you to beleive...) and being nine-my mom still controlled my haircut. Unfortunately-she did not control my pj preference-I liked those pink footed pajamas-SUE ME:)