Friday, February 1, 2008

Cera Is About To Leave & Lottie Sue Votes

Very short post here, lots to do today! Cera is leaving tomorrow morning and she's ready. Tonight we're having a going-away dinner for her, then in the early a.m. she is starting her trek cross country. My high school friend Holly Collins sent this photo over to me - it's Holly, Cera and moi doing the old-timey photo shoot. I know Holly and I look young but look at Cera, she's a baby here! A BABY!!!!!

Boy, now I feel really old

Last night we went to vote in the primary, Lottie Sue went as well and helped Matt make tough decisions in the booth.

Vote Lottie Sue for "Cutest Baby" on the ballot

And here are a few random images of baby girl in a chair eating/playing with a blanket...

Our chunky monkey

Ok, that's it for now. I'll post more in a day or two. TGIF!

No comments: