Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lottie Sue Plays The Blues & It's A Good Thing I Can Laugh At Myself

Please tip your waitresses...

Lottie Sue pays her rent by playing piano, most people pay to her STOP playing though

Any requests? I'm here all night!

Matt's mom scanned a few photos of Matt's baby book, here they are - isn't he just the cutest?

A growing baby Matt

And here are a few photos from the past few days. A thirsty Lottie Sue...

Lottie Sue was adamant she drink out of this glass (we never let the tea hit her lips but she was going to town trying to drink it up, she would get mad if you pulled it away)

A visit with Jo and Birdie (and Jack but he is not pictured here)...

Jo holding 37 pounds of pure baby

Continuing the trips down memory lane, here are a few photos for your enjoyment...

A Halloween in Chicago in 2003: Siegfried and Roy (we spent about 80 hours adorning these shirts)

We were so proud, check out the attention to detail

Halloween 2004 - Matt as "Man in Wind"

Halloween 2005: Mr. T, Strawberry Shortcake, the girl from that Blind Melon video and Rupert from Survivor

Cera and I enjoy the beach in 2005

Megan, Mike, me, Tommy and Becce hiking Le Conte for an overnight stay in 2005

OK, good thing I can laugh at myself: here I am going all out at karaoke night in Chicago (this was supposed to be a trio song but you can see how I stepped up in front of Robin and Michelle to be in the spotlight)

Whoa, maybe I shouldn't post these - the raw emotion is almost too much (Dan was my duet partner here)

Alrighty, I hope you enjoy these. I look through these photos and find new ones everyday. It's fun to see what we've documented the past few years. Good thing Matt takes 2M photos when we go on trips.

No comments: