Sunday, January 20, 2008

2186.44 Miles

Cera is L.A. bound (holding back tears) and leaves on February 2nd!! Matt and I think it's great and are very excited for her (and for us - free lodging in L.A.). If I think about it for more than two minutes I will develop big crocodile tears. Oh boy. It's going to be so hard to see her go and we will miss her TERRIBLY but it's a good thing. What an adventure! It's great to get out and explore other places, but right now all I can think of is her driving away. Oh boy.

She's moving out there with her friend, Hayley (Hayley's mom is going with them to make sure they get settled - thankyouverymuch Gail). Along the way they are going to stop at the Grand Canyon (take lots of photos please). Cera is even going to start a blog when she arrives so we'll be able to see what she's up to in the City of Angels. Cera is super excited and we are very supportive, I think California will suit her just fine...oh yeah - please note that since Cera is breaking up our Rock Band band we need a new singer. Auditions soon.

2186.44 miles

OK, I'm about to cry right now so I'm changing the subject. How about cute photos of Lottie Sue? These were taken just a few hours ago...

Baby cuteness, I gots it

Happy Lottie

Lottie Sue LOVES Kevin, he hates her

Matt trying to feed LS but all she wants is Kevin (please note that he is WAY out of bounds, not allowed on the island but of course he's roaming about)

I had a birthday on Thursday - whee! Matt was in DC and surprised me by coming home early. He's cute like that. And Wednesday night was Bunko at Kenley's and I totally racked up. I left with $30! Kenley and Jo had a birthday cake for me - those girls are just the sweetest.

Here I am about to blow the candles out

The tally sheet showing my awesomeness in Bunko

Here is my loot

Jo holding Christopher, Kristy had him 9 weeks ago and he is super duper cute

Here I am with Christopher, I can't even remember when Lottie Sue was that size

And since this week was crazy busy, Gramma came over to babysit for a few hours. Grandpa came over to pick her up and he couldn't leave without making Lottie Sue laugh.

Ha ha ha ha ha

And for those Kevin-haters out there, look at how cute he is...when he's asleep...

Kevin on top and Ernie below napping in the morning sun

And here are a few photos of Saturday night. Lottie Sue is wearing Megan's hat and I guess this is what she'd look like if she had my hair.

Yes, she is waving

Megan can wrap no other

Lottie Sue, fireside

Uncle Mike and Lottie Sue play for a while

OK, and here are some very random photos for your enjoyment.

Matt and I went to the UT basketball game last week - check out our awesome seats courtesy of GranRay

Old photo of me and Becce on the old houseboat

Us, the Carsons and the Apples at the Derby in 2003 - it was so much fun

OK, tomorrow is Monday but Matt has it off for a holiday. I'll write more this week, everyone have a good Monday!


2 comments:

Holly said...

I take it Cera got a promotion? Sounds like a huge move and if I were her I would be so nervous! I know you'll be sad and she'll be far away, but thank God for the Internet--you'll be able to keep in touch with your blog and pics.

Hey, and you have free lodging in LA--not bad!

Carrie C said...

Lottie Sue has SILVER sneakers...how cool is she. It's almost too much to handle.