This week has been pretty terrible, Lottie Sue had a virus that landed her in the hospital for five days. FIVE DAYS! It's a long long long story, but we are so happy that she is on the mend. We came home yesterday but she is still a mess, she does not feel well at all. We are trying our best to keep her comfortable and entertained but it is hard as nothing is fun for her when she feels like poo.
I was so good last weekend, I completed four posts and I was going to post them every other day but that just didn't happen. So be sure to check the blog this week as we'll have new posts up several times. OK, here's our post from NYE...
Jonathan had a NYE party and it was so much fun! He and his lovely Tabby are wonderful hosts. Here's the invite, I say JP never looked better.
I was so good last weekend, I completed four posts and I was going to post them every other day but that just didn't happen. So be sure to check the blog this week as we'll have new posts up several times. OK, here's our post from NYE...
Jonathan had a NYE party and it was so much fun! He and his lovely Tabby are wonderful hosts. Here's the invite, I say JP never looked better.
We shipped Lottie Sue off to Gramma and Papaw's, so we only have one of her and here it is.
And here are a few photos from the party, doesn't everyone look dapper?
We spent New Year's Day playing Rock Band 2 and Mortal Kombat with the Smiths, Gilmores and the Masons. We spent the day in our pajamas. It was awesome. More to come later!


No comments:
Post a Comment