Monday, January 19, 2009

snow (!!!), the big 3-5, macaroni n' cheese & the smokin' parlour

I know I posted yesterday but I have another one ready for you, I am on fire.

We woke up this morning to snow, I didn't know it was supposed to snow but it's been pretty neat. When we came downstairs she pointed out the window saying "sew! hiiii sew! hiii! hiii!" - we didn't know that she knew what snow was honestly but she picked it up somewhere. I took her outside early this afternoon and she was so happy, she would wave and say HI to the snow (adorable). We took a few photos outside when Matt got back from work (side note: we've been out of it and Matt didn't realize it was a holiday today, he went to work and was the only one there - hahahahahaha). Becce also sent a few photos of Harlan that I have here, he's too cute and I can hardly stand it.

Lottie Sue really loved the snow until she felt how cold it was, after that she was DONE.

our little snow bunny

And here we have Mr. Apple looking too cute. Becce said that he loved it but could hardly move from all the layers.

h-dub playing in the snow

We tried to get Lottie Sue to play around in the snow but this was a futile effort, she wanted to go inside.

looking for daddy to save her

This is a photo we took of Lottie Sue after she came home from the hospital - talk about BED HEAD. The first day she was there they did an EEG and put gel in her hair, this is what happens after days of no bath.

she looked like yahoo serious

My birthday was on Saturday and we didn't do much, Matt cooked a meal and the Smiths came over - just a regular Saturday night.

me and my hubby (kisses!)

this is the meal matt created
(beef tenderloin with a mushroom reduction sauce, lemon butter asparagus and smoked gouda risotto)

me and megs

tommy and myself

And here are two Venable items for you. The first image is a photo Matt created for Sam's smoking (food, not tobacco) hut he built. It's gracing the walls of the structure. It's a very manly place, well, maybe not Tommy...
boy tommy really cracks me up

And this is a crockpot recipe for mac and cheese, Mary Ann makes this and it is wonderful (plus, it couldn't be easier!). Enjoy.

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

OK, more posts to come. Buh bye!

1 comment:

Michele said...

What a great post! (but what was the little one in the hospital? I pray everything is a-ok!)