Thursday, March 19, 2009

lottie sue's worst nightmare & metz makes it by a whisker

Lottie Sue's worst nightmare should arrive around October 8th - yes, you are reading this correctly:

We have baby #2 on the way!

greetings earthlings

I say that because he kinda looks like an alien in this photo. A cute alien. The photo is front on with him on his right side. The two dark circles are his eyes there. It's really hard to make out but it's the only photo I have so I had to post it. Matt and I are VERY excited and have gotten over the initial surprise - we are so thankful to God for this wonderful blessing. And we don't mind at all if you add us to your prayer list, we have been praying for a joyful pregnancy (A LOT) this time without any baby or mommy drama.

I'm feeling well, my energy is back but food is just gross to me. I exist on cereal and soft serve yogurt (mmmmmm!) currently, but hope this ends soon.

PS - I think it's a boy.

PPS - I would like to say goodbye to Metz the cat, Kenley's best friend/family member for the past 19 1/2 years (yes, WOW). She was a one-of-a-kind kitty kat and will be missed. Terribly. We're thinking of you Kenley!

click to enlarge please

Night night.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats!!!!! You must be over the moon...

Michele said...

Holy Moly Macaroni! This is wonderful news! Congrats Congrats Congrats!

Emily said...

Congrats Jen and Matt! Thats great news! Maddie also does NOT like when I touch/hold/make eye contact with other babies... so it should be interesting when we have our 2nd... so hopefully you can give me some tips when we need them! :)

Patterson said...

Yay for the newest Mowrer!! What a lucky little person this is to be born into such a great family. Brad and I are SO excited for you guys and can't wait until October to meet the little guy or gal!

The Ritters said...

Congrats Jen! I'm so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to follow the adventures of the new Little Mowrer!

Katherine said...

Another creative genius!!?? I can't wait to meet him! Lottie Sue will be wonderful, he certainly won't be playing with her toys or eating her food for a good couple of years ;)