welcome to the mowrer family blog! you'll be able the follow the chronicles of lottie sue and rowdy here, as well as see what the rest of the family has going on. enjoy.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
the guv & c ya wouldn't wanna be ya
Here is a photo of Lottie Sue and her latex glove, just a regular accessory for her. I am sure this look will be en vogue in a few months. That Lottie Sue, always ahead of the times...
Matt and I are meeting in NYC tomorrow, I am already there! Lottie Sue will be with BB and GranDaddy for two nights then she will transfer over to Gramma and PaPaw for two nights - what a lucky girl! And lucky us that we such awesome family! We love you and thank you!
Until next week...
Labels:
Gloves,
Lottie Sue,
NYC
1 comment:
LS is bringing Michael Jackson back..with a rubber twist. love it.
Post a Comment