Tonight when we put Lottie Sue down she goes "Bye guys!" - it really cracked us up. I wasn't sure she'd go down early but she was ready due to all of the play we had going on today. Matt goes to LA (he's taking Cera to dinner and I am jealous - and sad) tomorrow then we are meeting in NYC for a long weekend (with the Gilmores!!!), then he has to go straight to DC another week. He won't see Lottie Sue for almost two weeks and we crammed in a lot of family time this weekend. This month is brutal for Matt and traveling. I'm tuckered out but wanted to post some photos for you. We were outside a lot due to the splendid weather. Lottie Sue and I were both sick last week with a crappy cold, we've been cooped up and yearned to be free. Anywho, enjoy the photos.
bye guys!We did a lot of swinging, walking, chalk drawing, ball throwing/catching, "sleeping" and bubbles the past two days.
lottie sue throws like a girl and catches like me
(hence, catches nothing)
matt let's lottie loose on the bubble blower
lottie was quite taken with the twig
pushing puppy and babbit around the yardI mentioned before how Lottie Sue loves to pretend sleep (and snore), it's a regular game at our house...
daddy and lottie sue sleeping (and snoring) on the blanket
oh boy, they're awake!
a gratuitous sleeping shot We bought Lottie Sue play baby food and diapers for her babies today and she was all about it. She fed them for hours and also fed Kevin. He was a good sport about it, which is surprising. Anywho, I'll part with the shots from yesterday. More outside fun!
lottie sue in her "french outfit", oui - she looks fantasteeeeek!Happy Monday, ya'll!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is just too cute! ... and that 'bye guys' is just so funny! You're a lucky, fun little family!
I love the shots of LS and Matt faking sleep and then eyes open and smiling. Too cute!
Bon jour! Sez Lottie Sue! Love the post and miss ya'll and see ya'll soon! (oooh... that sounds southern, not French... well - you get the point!)
Post a Comment