Since Lottie Sue's turned six months old, we are introducing real food into her diet. Yesterday was the first time for carrots. She liked them very much and ate almost the entire container. The rest of it landed on her face.
Matt/Dad is in DC this week and returns tomorrow night - yay! Friday is his birthday and Lottie Sue bought him something she thinks he will love. We're going out to eat dinner with Mom and Dad, it should be fun and I'll take lots of pictures!
I was browsing through old photos and found this one - it CRACKED me up. I really needed a haircut and had just moved back to Tennessee, I was desperate and went to the JCPenney salon. I remember that a middle-aged man cut my hair, he was an engineer but recently quit to be what he always wanted to be - a stylist. I think he should have stayed an engineer.
Matt and I used to make Christmas CDs each year, we haven't done it in a year or two but may start it up again. Anywho, I found two of our album covers...
I was browsing through old photos and found this one - it CRACKED me up. I really needed a haircut and had just moved back to Tennessee, I was desperate and went to the JCPenney salon. I remember that a middle-aged man cut my hair, he was an engineer but recently quit to be what he always wanted to be - a stylist. I think he should have stayed an engineer.
Matt and I used to make Christmas CDs each year, we haven't done it in a year or two but may start it up again. Anywho, I found two of our album covers...
This is Matt at Becce and Mike's wedding - and no, he was not posing for a photo, he usually looks all debonair and stuff
This is us in Chicago while dating - look at my long hairI'm going to keep posting these old photos, it's fun to reminisce! And funny too, a la my "do" from above. Alright, I'm going to get back upstairs and finish sewing our stockings. They are SUPER cute and I'll post photos of them once they are finished.
Alrighty, I'm signing out for today. Catch you on the flip side.


No comments:
Post a Comment