Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lottie Sue is 6 Months Old Today

Lottie Sue turned 6 months old today, whoa. She had her doctor visit and they said she looked great, she weighs 19 pounds 6 ounces and is 25 3/4 inches tall - that puts her in the 96% for weight and 53% for height. She's short and chunky but oh so cute. She screamed during the shots but once it was over and I picked her up she was alright, like nothing happened. But a few new things Lottie's doing now - sitting up on her own, standing up (with us holding her hands), and almost rolling over (so close).

Anywho, on the photos...


OK, first a "few" shots from tonight...

YEAH!!!!

Meet my tongue, it's my favorite thing in the world currently

Mom is making me laugh with her funny sounds

My hair is really filling in...

The surprised look

Another shot, I am running out of commentary...

The tongue again

What a cutie pie

Side smile

And here's our tree with many presents just dying to be opened

OK, last week Lottie Sue and I went to Louisville and had a super time. I had a wonderful shopping experience, I almost finished my Christmas shopping and I'm excited about that. I have NEVER been finished early and felt I was always running all over shopping when I could be at home enjoying the season. This year is the year I am finished early! And at first we said that we were only going to buy Lottie Sue a present or two because she really won't remember this year and blah blah blah but that was thrown out the window. She's been very good this year...

OK, I have a million photos to post. Here we go...

I arrived at craft night, I made bookmarks and sewed gift bags

Becce sewing her heart out

Lottie Sue is sitting on her own, it's neat - she's also standing but I don't have photos of that (but I will, don't you worry bout that)

Rear view of Harlan, you have to take photos fast as he's all over the place

Oh look what Santa left under the tree, just what I wanted!

Lottie Sue after one-to-many...

The next set of photos tell the story...but to set it up we put Harlan and Lottie Sue in the chair for a few "cousin" shots. Basically, Harlan hugs Lottie Sue (very sweet), then he pats her on the head like she's a dog, next he puts his fingers in her mouth and finally he tries to eat her. She is saved by Becce in the end.

What's up cuz?

They both got the "wear stripes" memo

Harlan hugging Lottie Sue, it was super sweet - he was very gentle with her

This is Harlan petting Lottie Sue, she liked it

Good girl, good girl

I just love your head, LS

Now he makes her eat his fingers for a while

Now he's positioning her for a meal

I will hug you as a diversion...

Then devour you

AND here's Becce breaking it up

So now everything's cool and they are holding hands, enjoying the afternoon

Super sweet

Scarlet comes over for a second before darting off

Harlan trying to pet Scarlett like he did Lottie Sue

I was trying to take an artsy photo but H-Dub had other ideas

Now for the individual session - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Zoned out

I'm so cute

And sleepy...

Going down...

I'm going to rest my eyes for a while, pleaseokthanks

Is it me or is Harlan giving me the stink eye?

He sees something more fun than this

And he's off!

Later, I'm done with this

Becce's friend Darla came over with her son Crew, here is a shot of all the babes (Lottie Sue kept staring at Crew - possible crush alert)

Miscellaneous photos...

Harlan waiting on breakfast, for the meantime he nibbles on a toy

What a handsome boy

Harlan asleep in the car

On Sunday I went over to GranBunny and GranRay's house to help Judy decorate. We put two trees up and Judy did the mantle. Check out this natural talent...

Ah, Christmas time

Here's a photo of one of the trees we put up

Miss Jacque came over with lunch on Monday to meet Lottie Sue, we had a great time and Lottie Sue was pretty well behaved.

Jacque and Lottie Sue hitting it off

OK, that's all I have for now. I wanted to post a few days ago but I've been in present-wrapping mode. I've been somewhat obsessed. On Monday I think I wrapped 40 presents in just a few hours, it's quite impressive. I hope this tides you over for a few days. Over and out - Jen.

No comments: