Photo Doctoring At Its Best
OK, once I started looking through old photos I couldn't stop. Matt's done so much photo doctoring, I'm putting some of these up. Some of these are years old... Oh wait, but first here are my stockings - super cute, yes?
I made these with my own two hands OK, I'm just going to post these doctored photos. They are cracking me up. Matt did these for birthday cards, poster and etc. for our family and friends. There are a few in here that I have no idea what they were for (me as Donald Trump???) but I'm posting them anyway.
This is what Matt predicted Harlan would look like (given to the Apples at their baby shower)
Um, me as Donald Trump - I have no idea what the story is on this one but OK
Daddy as Spock - this was made into a mouse pad for him
Daddy as James Bond, we framed this and gave it to him for Christmas Let's move into the high art section...
OK, I think one is brilliant but I know it bothers Mike because it really looks like he is naked (the famous John and Yoko photo)
Sam as Mona Lisa, we made this into a magnet for his birthday
Becce in a Picasso
Matt in "The Scream"
Matt in the Escher sketch And now for the low art section...
Dogs Playing Poker, featuring Scarlet And now on to the Lord of the Rings phase...
Dad as Gandalf, we made this into a poster and it was a Christmas gift - it's awesome
Tommy as Gollum - I cannot stop laughing at this
Megan as Eowyn I have many more to share but I'll do it here and there. I don't want to put all of them into one post. OK, I hope you enjoy those and I'll talk with ya later.
1 comment:
you guys should quit your day jobs and star a business with speciality gifts based on photo-doctored art. awesome!!!
Post a Comment