Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lottie Sue Visits Jupiter & Max is 10 Months Old

Hi there! Today Lottie Sue and I went to visit Aunt Cera for lunch at Jupiter Entertainment (of course not the planet!), here are a few photos...

They just moved to a new building, it's fancy

Here they are in Cera's super clean cube

A stoic Lottie Sue

Ahh, she was just kidding around - it's smiley time once again

Lara sent pictures out for Max's 10 month old birthday - here are a few gems. They're coming up this weekend for the game and we're looking forward to it!

Josh, Max the Lion and Lara

I think he looks just like Lara - what do you think?

Mobile Max

The pantry is his favorite hiding place, it cracks me up

And here is a photo of Lara and Max at the beach

The Carson family at the beach

Alright, enjoy your evening. I am very excited because Project Runway starts tonight, it's one my favorite programs. Peace out.

No comments: