Alright, back to business. GranRay's Surprise Birthday Party went off without a hitch and he really was surprised. Kathy and the folks at Walker Trucks did a great job with the celebration!
Aunt Judy, GranBunny and Lottie Sue - if I would have known it was leopard day I would have dressed Lottie Sue accordingly - next time!
And then there was the game on Saturday. It was the earliest game yet and Matt made delicious sausage biscuits and his famous hashbrown casserole (it's better than Cracker Barrel, I swear). We had a great time - and we won! Phew.
OH, and I must mention that Chris saved a man's life that day. Long story short, he came upon a man having a heart attack and ended up intubating him in the medical room. It's true, and please don't worry - he's a doctor. Timing is everything they say, it was crazy and Matt and I keep talking about it.
OK, so now my blog is fixed and I can post - more to come this week. It's time for me to go to bed.
Big hug,
Jen
And then there was the game on Saturday. It was the earliest game yet and Matt made delicious sausage biscuits and his famous hashbrown casserole (it's better than Cracker Barrel, I swear). We had a great time - and we won! Phew.
OH, and I must mention that Chris saved a man's life that day. Long story short, he came upon a man having a heart attack and ended up intubating him in the medical room. It's true, and please don't worry - he's a doctor. Timing is everything they say, it was crazy and Matt and I keep talking about it.
OK, so now my blog is fixed and I can post - more to come this week. It's time for me to go to bed.
Big hug,
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment