Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lottie Sue Mowrer Is Five Months Old. Whoa.

Happy Five Month Birthday Lottie Sue!

High on life...

I cannot believe that this little baby is five months old. She's so great, we love her so much and are so happy to be her parents. Here are few photos I took today. It seems like every time I do laundry I have to put a few things away because she can't fit into them anymore...

Say WHAT?!? I'm FIVE months old???

Here she is laughing at Kevin after I yelled at him for drinking out my glass of water (he's rude)

Lottie Sue during playtime with some of her toys

Come here my pretty...

Pumpkin, your ear is DELICIOUS

Let's hold hands

Gimme a kiss...

Lottie Sue was really into these keys

Alright, it's time to put Lottie Sue in her pajamas and then story time followed by her last meal of the night. Toodles!

No comments: