Yesterday was very busy, we drove to Kingston to meet Jackson Manes and to see Laura. She is Matt's cousin and lives in Dallas, she's in town visiting family. Jackson just turned one and too cute. He has gorgeous brown eyes and red hair - he's almost walking all over the place. I wish I would have taken pictures but please take my word that he's a total cute pie.After that we went to the doctor's visit then on to visit Lottie Sue's great grandma. We had a nice visit and then came home.
Today we went over to Jo's to visit with Birdie, Birdie has grown so much and is too cute. She's a great baby and is doing very well. She and Lottie Sue are BFFs! You'll notice that Birdie likes to show off her guns.
We're going up to Blowing Rock, NC, in October to spend a few days with a good friends the Linkers (they live in Charlotte, NC). They have a three-year-old, Campbell (she loves Ernie) and now a 4-month-old, Evy - we can't wait to meet her! We'll be staying in a fabulous chalet and will do lots of hanging out and shopping. It's going to be a super fun time!
Alright, I need to go to bed - I hope everyone is doing well!!!
XOXO,
Jen

No comments:
Post a Comment