Sunday, September 16, 2007

July 31, 2007

Hi all! We went to Louisville over the weekend for Harlan's baptism. Everyone came up for the occasion and we enjoyed several nice dinners and family fun. I have a ton of new pictures up so be sure to check them out. We had a great time but it was hard leaving Mike, Becce and Harlan. Last night Lottie Sue and I went over to Patty (my boss for those that aren't in the Scripps circle) and Doug's house for a visit. Patty was out of town last week when I brought Lottie by, and she was VERY excited about meeting Patty and Doug, as they are like family.

Matt is in California for the week and Lottie Sue and I are on our own! Today she went for a checkup with her Neurologist and he said that everything looks good, she'll go back in three months for another check-up. I go to the Pulmonary specialist tomorrow for a chest X-ray and a CTScan, I hope I get a clean bill of health. Fingers crossed! I almost feel back to normal but my blood levels have been fluxuating a lot lately, but they should have that nailed down soon. I'll be on medication for another 5 months they think currently. I can manage that, no problem.

Other big news is that Lottie Sue slept from 9:30pm to 5:30am - I'm not going to get too excited as it might have been a fluke. But if it's not then I am doing to do the happy dance.

On Friday Lottie Sue and I are meeting Matt in Nashville, we're going to stay the weekend. I look forward to shopping!

No comments: