Sunday, September 16, 2007

August 31, 2007

Hi everyone! It's been a few weeks since I've updated this. Who knew how much time it takes to rear a baby? It takes a lot and I apologize for the lack of updates. I will be better from now on I promise!

Tomorrow we pack up and head to Florida for vacation - Sandestin here we come! We're going with Becce, Mike and Harlan and we are sooooo excited. I'm excited to put Lottie Sue's tiny toes in the ocean for the first time. Speaking of Lottie Sue, she's doing great. She now (baby) talks all of the time and had started giggling, it melts my heart every time. We are all very happy and have the best time together. She's getting pretty chubby and it's really cute, her legs are solid and strong.

I'll take a million pictures at the beach, photos of Lottie Sue in her bikini are coming!!!!

No comments: