It's been very busy for Lottie Sue this week. She's been to the lake with Uncle Tommy and Aunt Megan, she went to Scripps to meet her extended family (see the photos area, I had too many to put on the front page), we went out to visit Grandmother, Grandad and Grandma in Kingston and we're headed to Louisville tomorrow to see cousin Harlan. Next weekend we're going to Nashville for a getaway - phew! Lottie Sue had her first rehab visit this week and she did very well. The doctor said she is doing what she needs to be doing, butshe does need a little work on her front neck muscles. The cyst caused her to keep her head positioned back while she was in the womb. We have daily exercises we do to help strengthen them, she doesn't like it too much but I keep telling her 'no pain, no gain'...
I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow for another blood test. On Monday it was elevated and they tweaked my medicine dosage. I hope that everything looks good tomorrow!
We also bought a new car last weekend, what we had felt very small once Lottie Sue arrived. She has a lot of gear. So I'm loving the new car and Lottie Sue and I have been touring the area running errands and visiting with everyone. This afternoon we're headed over to Jo's to see her parents (they are in town) and to visit with Jack and Birdie.
I bought a new lens and flash for our camera, so expect about a million new photos next week (after we get back from Louisville).
Alright - thanks for visiting the site. Check back next week for more stories on Lottie Sue!
LOVE, Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment