Saturday, November 1, 2008

our own little neanderthal

Last minute on Thursday I finally made myself get moving on Lottie Sue's costume. It took me about an hour and it was so easy I kicked myself for not starting earlier - think of the embellishments I could have made. Oh well. She had a prop, a big bone but we don't have any photos of her with it. She likes to bonk you in the head with it. She also LOVED the kiddies coming to the door for candy, she was wide-eyed.


me name lottie sue

our own little neanderthal

Both sets of grandparents (BB, GranDaddy, Gramma and PawPaw) stopped by to check her out. PawPaw went all Mr. T on us using one of Lottie Sue's fur leg warmers.


pawpaw pities the fool
(i knew this photo would be blog gold)


And this is Drake, he's our cute little neighbor. His costume was the best all night.

drake wows us with his rendition of spaghetti and meatballs

And without crying, CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW MUCH SHE'S GROWN IN ONE MEASLY YEAR? It's killing me.

halloween 2007, principle ballerina

family shot - boo!
side note: looking at this photo makes me
want to be a brunette again. hmm.

I'll leave you with this random photo. This was taken the other day during the afternoon Blue's Clues/snack time.

the sweetest kid i know

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Boo!

No comments: