Becce and Harlan came down for a few days, Harlan got a haircut from our favorite girl - Cindy Lou.
Lottie Sue and Harlan got along OK, but they both want what the other one is playing with and Lottie Sue isn't too sure about the hugs Harlan gives (case in point, see below) or sharing anything for that matter.
Let's move on the better times, Harlan is obsessed with Blue's Clues and so they watched a show together. Lottie Sue liked it ok but Harlan was in the zone - he barely moved (and he moves a lot normally).
Here are two randoms from that afternoon, Lottie Sue reaching for the camera and then one of Harlan playing the piano with his behind.
Both kiddos were grubby so we plopped them in the tub together. They had a fun time.
We went to visit Johnny, Judy and Benton over the weekend - they had an empty box and it provided lots of fun for Harlan and Lottie Sue.

we're living in a box, we're living in a cardboard boxAnd we took a few photos of Lottie Sue yesterday, she had an ear infection so we had to make a trip to the ER Saturday night. She's feeling better but she's not 100%, but she's still 100% CUTE.
And I wanted to share the fact that Lottie Sue growls ALL of the time. She sounds like a demon or dog, the other day in her swim class she was growling and the other mothers were laughing nervously with me. It's really distracting because she is so loud, that coupled with the fact that she sounds evil. I guess she'll grow out of it. It's pretty funny to us but to a new person it's a little unsettling.
And I wanted to share the fact that Lottie Sue growls ALL of the time. She sounds like a demon or dog, the other day in her swim class she was growling and the other mothers were laughing nervously with me. It's really distracting because she is so loud, that coupled with the fact that she sounds evil. I guess she'll grow out of it. It's pretty funny to us but to a new person it's a little unsettling.
Here's to a short work week! Matt is in town this week so we'll enjoy family time together. I have another post I'm working on with some photos from Sam, Tommy and Matt cutting down trees. Get ready for some manly men.
3 comments:
I love the orange chidren's table and chairs! ...so glossy and candy like. Where did you get that?!
What a cuttie your baby girl is! Love the pics!
as always- great post!
Post a Comment