This is Lottie Sue before I woke her up this morning
Also, I wanted to show you guys the artwork Matt drew for Lottie's nursery. We finally framed them and put them up. Are they not the cutest?!?!

For those of you that may not know, Kevin is a crazy cat. He loves whole wheat products, chocolate/sweets, popcorn and edamame. He breaks into the pantry on a regular basis, drags down any bread we might have and continues to eat through the packaging until he strikes gold. Anywho, I walk in the door today and saw that Kevin broke into the pantry and dragged down our whole wheat hamburger buns with a jar of peanut butter as a casualty. Matt said that this morning he found a fudge zone bar half eaten in the floor. No wonder he's round in the middle, maybe I need to buy a lock for the pantry door.


No comments:
Post a Comment