Monday, July 28, 2008

ding ding: it's a boy for the mcnicholas family & 7.4.08 photos

Just a quick non-Lottie Sue post here (my apologies to Em!)...but please know that I have a pretty big post coming up, we went to Little Rock last week and I have a ton of photos of the Robinson family (that would be Matt's family on his mom's side). We had a great time!

I wanted to share a photo from Kat and PJ's blog, it really cracked me up...

it's definitely a boy

Congrats to Kat and PJ, a little PJ Jr. is on the way. Whee!

And I forgot to post these photos from the 4th, I had the best intentions of taking a lot of photos but it just didn't happen. Maybe next year. These four photos are the only four we took the entire weekend.

matt knee boarding like a pro

megan and tommy should be on the cover of a jet ski magazine

keith on the knee board

here is bb falling into the lake on the transfer from jet ski to boat, we were too late to save her because we were laughing (oops)

Alright, I'm out for now but check back tomorrow for our Little Rock post!

No comments: