Check it OUT! I won a photo contest with one of my favorite photos! Whee! The Knoxville News Sentinel has this congratulations ad up and they told me they are running it in the paper Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. I guess I should think about getting myself an agent...

6 comments:
seriously-lottie sue is going to have more google hits by age 2 then I did by age 20. mb u should be a stage mom for halloween;)
CARRIE, that is an AWESOME idea. I think that you should enter Lottie in a baby beauty contest!
Congrats!!!
baby beauty contests make me think of little jon benet...i think LS has a career in commercials or print ads. With Jen as her agent their is no end to her possible career....
Congratulations!!! Ansel Adams, move over! Jen has arrived!
congrats! the media loves you -- what a year, starting with the wooly worm race, then the home grown meal special, and now this. wow - you guys are the most famous people i know!
Awesome Jen, congrats! This really is a great photo.
Post a Comment