Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tupperware (yay!), anchovies (ew!) & kevin makes friendly contact (for once)

This past weekend the Apples came down for a visit and I have a few photos to share. Harlan found our Tupperware lid drawer and introduced it to Lottie Sue. These were taken in the AM after breakfast, both kids still in their pajamas.

LS loves the shiny dishwasher while Harlan investigates the lids

tug-of-war

LS is on the lookout, not wanting to get caught

it doesn't take a lot to entertain these two

One of the neatest things about LS is feeding her new foods to see what she does. Here is Lottie Sue enjoying her favorite meal, pesto tortellini. She loves it and will gobble it down.

oh boy, pesto is the best-o

Matt was making an appetizer for us that had anchovies in it, he wanted to broaden Lottie's food horizon. She hated it.

upon first taste - ew

and she then asks Matt how a daddy could do that to his little girl
- not cool

And here we have Lottie Sue playing with her activity cube, she really likes that thing.

our busy bee

And it amazed me to walk into the room and see Kevin this close to Lottie Sue. Kevin and Ernie basically detest her. They avoid her like the plague. She is loud and likes to pull their ears/tail and I'm not sure I blame them. But I see that after a year almost, Kevin might be warming up to her. She's a little unsure of his proximity I can tell...

um, mommy...i'm scared

OK, and even MORE photos of Lottie Sue playing. Here are her two (currently) favorite friends, Mr. Horsey and Pink Bear.


Here are a few more of her playing with some toys. And you may ask yourself how many toys one little girl needs, Lottie Sue would answer "A LOT."


I leave you with this photo I took of the two other kids. Both of them are in the one room in the house we don't allow them to go into. Any trying on our end is futile.


yang and yang

More to come late this week, I will try to take more photos of this little girl. She turns ONE in a few weeks, I can't believe it! And Matt and I are going to Los Angeles to see Cera in a few days, I am SO excited! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Pink Bear is so familiar! My little brother (who is 29 now, hahaha) use to have a mini version named, Snuffles. He loved snuffles so much and sletp with him everynihg! I hope Pink Bear and Lottie Sue are happy for many years to come.