And in bigger news, let me show you our garden. We are now officially farmers! Matt did such an awesome job, it went in on Sunday and Lottie Sue and I have watered it for two straight days. All of the plants are so small and cute, it's going to fun watching them grow into mature adults. Again, feeling smart on Earth Day.
Let the work begin...
And here is a shot of the finished product...
We also have a ton of herbs we're growing separately (chives, cilantro, oregano, thyme, mint, basil, lavender and a few others). We'll use them up no doubt, we're big fans of basil and cilantro.
Oh yeah, Lottie Sue watched/supervised Matt do the work. Here are a few shots.
And here are a few random photos. Lottie Sue and I went to the park one lovely afternoon. I put her in the swing and it took her a while to warm up to it.
And let me share a photo of my cousin Melinda here with her two girls, Claire and Jane. They live in South Carolina and both girls just had birthdays. Jane (on the left) just turned 10 and Claire turned 6 - um, how can this happen? Jane has been growing her hair out for Locks of Love and just had 13 inches cut off. Way to go Jane - what a great thing to do! And I hear she's sporting a very cute bob, Melinda is going to send photos and I'll post. Melinda is in training for her second triathlon - yes, you heard me right. She's a machine! Good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment