Hi all, I have new pictures from my work shower. I also had a shower at the Venables this past weekend but don't have photos of that yet but once I do I'll put them up, it was a lovely time! My work shower was thrown by Shon, Katherine and Kenley and it was AWESOME! They went all out - it was a total party!
Our friends the Linkers had their 2nd little girl yesterday, Evelyn "Evy" Jenning. She was almost 9 pounds and is gorgeous. Both she and Jamie are doing well!
Update on us, my blood pressure has been acting up and now I'm at home on bed rest. Lottie is doing well but they want me to take it easy. Looks like she is going to arrive early, this week the doctor said that he wants to get two more weeks out it then we'll talk about delivery - so early June. She'll be full term then and Matt and I are very excited to meet her. They did a quick ultrasound and told us that she has "significant hair" - that was the highlight of the day for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment