Hi everyone! We spent last week up at the lakehouse with GranDaddy and BB, it was nothing but fun in the sun. I'm feeling MUCH better and look forward to being home and getting into a normal routine. I still have to go to the doctor's office a few times per week until they get my blood just right but they feel I should be stable here very soon. Yesterday I ran errands and it was the first time I've been out in weeks, it was fun. I'm going through all of the cards/gifts that we've received and it's overwhelming! The HGTV consumer marketing group sent over a HUGE (it arrived and was the size of our ottoman and I'm not kidding) basket full of bathtime goodies (slippers, soaps, tea - um you name it, there were about 50 items in there). I can't say enough how awesome everyone has been, you make recovering a breeze!
Lottie is doing well, please check out the photo area for pictures of her in her red bikini (compliments of Auntie B). I had no idea how much babies sleep but we're getting into our routine with her. She's a good sleeper so we're getting up just once in the middle of the night. She's becoming more aware of her surroundings every day and she's really just a joy to be around.
No comments:
Post a Comment